What Are Your Options if You Want To Cancel European Wax Center?
➥ A popular chain of hair removal salons, European Wax Center is renowned for its quick and efficient waxing procedures and its wide selection of unique skincare products.
➥ The business accepts both walk-ins and reservations.
➥ Additionally, you can buy a Wax Pass, which lets you pay once and get discounts on multiple trips.
➥ Knowing how to cancel your Wax Pass or a reservation could be helpful if you’re a customer of the European Wax Center.
What Is the European Wax Center Cancellation Policy?
➥ European Wax Center has two primary cancellation policies for Wax Passes and Reservations.
European Wax Center Cancellation Policy for Wax Passes
➥ For Wax Passes, the company provides a 30-day cancellation period. If you decide to cancel within those 30 days, you will only be responsible for the visits you have already utilized; the business will refund the remaining balance.
➥ If you decide to cancel after the first 30 days have passed, you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee and won’t receive a cash refund. To use on the next services, you will receive store credit.
European Wax Center Cancellation Policy for Reservations
➥ Wax pass cancellations are permitted within a thirty-day window.
➥ If you purchase a wax pass and decide to cancel within the allotted thirty days, you will receive a refund for the times you did not receive service. Only the period when services were provided to you would be charged.
➥ You will be asked to pay a cancellation charge if you phone to cancel your wax pass after the first 30 days. You won’t get your money back in cash; instead, you’ll get store credit for future purchases.
➥ There is no cancellation fee because reservations cannot be physically paid for.
➥ Waxing salons in Europe, however, have a “no show” policy.
➥ Their “no show” policy states that a customer would lose the right to make further reservations after missing three appointments in six months. The client, however, has the option to become a walk-in client.
➥ You will initially receive a call if you miss your set reservation to find out why.
➥ If you cancel a fixed appointment a second time, you will receive a call from them warning you about their “no show” policy. The “no show” policy will take effect if you cancel a reservation twice a row.
➥ So, if you know you won’t be able to attend, be sure to cancel your reservation.
How To Cancel European Wax Center
➥ There are a few ways you can revoke your Wax Pass or reservation. Please take a look at them in the table below.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes / No|
Cancel European Wax Center on the Company’s Website
➥ Through the contact form on the European Wax Center website, you can cancel your Wax Pass.
Follow these steps:
- Access the European Wax Center website
- Scroll down until you reach the footer
- Click on the Contact Us link
- Type in your first name, last name, email address, and phone number
- Select your state from the drop-down menu
- Select your city and the location of the center
- Choose the Wax Pass Cancellation/Transfer option from the What is this regarding? drop-down menu
- Type in your cancellation request in the Message textbox
- Click on the Submit Query button
Cancel European Wax Center Over the Phone
➥ You can cancel your Wax Pass and reservation over the phone, but getting in touch with your neighborhood center is the best action.
➥ On the European Wax Center website, you can find the contact information for each center.
Here’s how to go about it:
- Access the European Wax Center website
- Click on the Locations tab in the header
- Type in your address, city, or state
- Click on Search
- Click on your local center to expand the menu
- Use the contact info to reach out and ask to cancel your reservation or Wax Pass
How to Cancel European Wax Center Subscription on your iPhone or iPad.
- First, open the settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, tap on the “Subscriptions” tab.
(Note that you might not automatically see this tab. In that case, tap on iTunes & Appstore)
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button.
- Next, tap on European Wax Center (subscription) you want to review.
- Now, Tap on Cancel.
How to Cancel European Wax Center Subscription on your Android device
➥ To cancel European Wax Center subscription on Android, you need to realize that deleting the European Wax Center app alone won’t cut it. Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the European Wax Center subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.
How to Cancel European Wax Center Subscription on a Mac computer.
➥ To cancel European Wax Center subscription on your Mac, do the following:
- First open the Mac App Store, then click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on the “View Information” tab at the top of the window and sign in if asked to do so.
- Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the “Subscriptions” tab then click on “Manage”.
- Click “Edit” beside the European Wax Center app and then click on “Cancel Subscription”.
What is European Wax Center?
➥ Staying smooth has never been easier, thanks to the more than 800 European Wax Center locations countrywide and the best estheticians in the business.
➥ You can quickly make and manage wax reservations, check the balance of your EWC Rewards points, pre-fill digital check-in forms, use the app’s self-check-in feature, and much more.
➥ Get the app immediately and make a reservation at a center close to you.
FAQs – European Wax Center
Can I cancel my EWC?
➥ We ask that you contact, even at the last minute, to cancel a reservation because we want all visitors to have the option to do so. If you have our app, you can also cancel from within it.
What is the European Wax Center’s cancellation policy?
➥ European Wax Center has two primary cancellation policies for Wax Passes and Reservations. For Wax Passes, the company provides a 30-day cancellation period.
➥ If you decide to cancel within those 30 days, you will only be responsible for the visits you have already utilised; the business will refund the remaining balance.
How do I cancel my wax pass?
➥ Through the contact form on the European Wax Center website, you can cancel your Wax Pass. Your first and last names, email addresses, and phone numbers should all be entered.
➥ Select Wax Pass Cancellation/Transfer from the What is this addressing drop-down menu. dial-up menu.